Bright Stripes-Cynthia Rowley Nail Polish Swatch

Bright Stripes-Cynthia Rowley Nail Polish Swatch


Ok, sooooo as you can see I put acrylics back on my nails! See, I change my mind to often about my nails! I just really like the look of acrylics. I also think polish looks better on them. Plus I wanted some length to try new designs! :-) Here are the Cynthia Rowley polishes (pink and purple) I got for $ 4.99 (for both!) at Marshall's. I checked around and these are on ebay selling for $ 14.99, lol. These colors are gorgeous! They have a matte finish to them before using a top coat. I gotta go back to Marshall's and see if they have any left. I used Nicka K's Pastel Lime Green and Noir for the black lines. Have a great weekend!

Post Title

Bright Stripes-Cynthia Rowley Nail Polish Swatch


Post URL

http://hairstylesbrut.blogspot.com/2012/12/bright-stripes-cynthia-rowley-nail.html


Visit Hairstyles Brut for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection