UK Sinful Colors Haul

UK Sinful Colors Haul

Hello everyone.
 Yesterday I went to a discount shop (Favourite place to look around for bargains) and I was so excited when I spotted a few sinful colours polishes. The price was also very reasonable £2.00 each.  I bought 6 bottles because the shades available were not a lot and other shades were similar to some I already have from different brands. Some of you may know that sinful colors are not available in the UK and online I saw a shop selling them for around £4.00 each including postage.  The colours they offer were also not the ones I would like to get (glitters) so, I never bother to order from them. Anyway the colours I got were Left to right: 


 Show me the way, Daddys girl, Beauti ful girl,  Love you, Serena and Chloe,Paris

I would love to get my hands on some of the glitters but that ones are so difficult to find :)

Post Title

UK Sinful Colors Haul


Post URL

http://hairstylesbrut.blogspot.com/2012/12/uk-sinful-colors-haul.html


Visit Hairstyles Brut for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection